Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Crazy Week!

Let me work backwards. It has been a crazy 10 days. As always, lots of MAMA Drama. (that part is at the end though)

So, today I am getting ready for my DR. Appt. I have not been feeling well since saturday. I walk downstairs from Brennan's room and he is standing at the bottom of the stairs w/ blood everywhere. I have no idea what happened. I guess he fell and hit is nose. I never thought that much blood could come out of a little nose. his hands were covered in blood, the stairs were covered, the wall, the floor. And I was upstairs no more than 60 seconds. Long enough to get a new shirt for him to wear out.

We clean up and head to the Dr. SO this is my first time at my dr. on base. It was fairly painless but longer than you would expect. No real diagnose. Guess you have a bug or virus, but go take a urine test to make sure of pregnancy. OH BABY!

SO, lets not discuss that last part. SHHH don't tell ken.

Then we leave the Dr. office to stop and get my watch fixed that has been broken for months. Now the watch repair is in the "Guns Plus" store. Mama has never been in a gun store. I don't like guns. Yes I have two boys and a military husband, but still don't like them. So, that was just funny. I think I giggled the whole time in there. That got lots of looks. Who goes to the gun store to get your watch fixed? Is this a normal thing???? Now, the GUNS PLUS Store opens at 11 AM. What store opens at 11 AM? Only the local gun dealer in Spring Lake. And there were 6, yes 6 cars waiting for the store to open. Wow. This was a new experience for me. So brennan says, "Look mommy lots of guns" Yes, baby. Lets go home.

Then, last week I got yelled at by another MAMA! OH NO. You can't yell at a fellow MAMA. that goes against the MAMA Sisterhood! We were at the gym and the mom thought brennan was playing too rough w/ her daughter. While he was just being a boy and they were just playing, I did interfere and re-direct him. I am offended that she would yell at me to "control your son". (and many other things) So, needless to say, we have not been back to the gym since. Maybe next week we'll return.

Then I have the Floor DRAMA. I ruined my beautiful hardwood floors. SO I have been cleaning it by hand in sections to get this ugly gray film off. Oh that has been fun.

SO, what a week we have had. I am so ready for a break in my bad luck.
just wanted to give you a laugh.
thanks.

4 comments:

Working Mama said...

Oh my - WHAT a week! You need a vacation & a margarita, girl! Hope this next week is better!!!!
Andrea

Working Mama said...

You've been tagged - see my blog for your instructions.
Andrea

Karen said...

Hey Wendy, what's going on with you? You haven't posted anything for almost 3 months now. I hope everything is ok.

Working Mama said...

If you EVER check your blog you'll see I tagged you again! LOL