Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Escapee!








Two Words! OH CRAP!
The easy days are over! My little one learned how to escape. Nap and Bedtime as I know it are OVER. That' right MAMA! O-V-E-R!
Tyler was so great in his crib. Climbed out once, fell and learned his lesson, never tried again. We converted his crib to a daybed when he turned 2 and he still stayed put until 3.5. He would call me in the morning and after his nap to come get him. He stayed in bed!!!! I know Brennan is going to give me a run for my money.
Bedtime tonight should be fun. I think we need more beer.


3 comments:

Working Mama said...

All I can say is "uh-oh"...he sure was caught in the act. I guess that means mine isn't far behind...what do I have...maybe a month? Yikes - a free range 2 year old...that's scary! ha ha
Andrea

Karen said...

Joshua can climb out of his crib also. I've even taken a picture of him climbing in, lol. Luckily, he doesn't climb out when he wakes up (yet). We are working on getting Shawn's room set up to where he can share the room with Joshua. That should be fun. My deadline is Joshua's birthday. I think Shawn was 2 when we put him in a toddler bed so I'm using that as a guideline.

Melodie said...

My Katie is almost 19 months old and seems to be able to climb anything. Lucky for me, she has yet to attempt to climb out of her crib. I'm dreading the day she does, because I am sure she won't go down for a nap very easily in a bed she can just hop right out of.